This year when it came time to carve the pumpkin we had to take a vote: Happy or Scary. Davy and Daddy voted for Scary and Mama, Matty, Molly, and Granny voted for Happy. And we have a winner…
- Davy had to draw out the face he would like to see on the pumpkin.
- He had to cut open the top
- He and Matty had to scoop out the insides
- Davy turned over the knife for Mama to carve
- We decided to make a scary face on the little white pumpkin
- Repeat steps… 🙂
I attempted to roast the pumpkin seeds, but on Halloween when I put them in the oven I got caught up in the excitment of costumes and trick-or-treating and forgot about them. Andy found them on fire in the oven…Oops!